Autor Thema: Thinking of our Ukrainian and Russian forumers  (Gelesen 1028 mal)

Raffaele Falato

Thinking of our Ukrainian and Russian forumers
« am: 2022-03-03 22:54:02 »
Good evening, everyone.
This thread has nothing to do with spiders, but we at arages are a community of women and men with functioning brains and I believe that what is happening in Ukraine cannot leave us indifferent.
Well, ten minutes ago I sent an e-mail of solidarity to our Victor Finchuk, also because I heard on the Italian news that his region of Rivne has ended up in the crosshairs of the Russian army. However, the e-mail does not seem to have reached its destination; there is no trace of it in the sent mail folder. Perhaps Viktor has changed his e-mail, or ... all blacked out?
I have also learned from the media that the Moscow government is carrying out disinformation in the country. I wonder what kind of news about the conflict our Russian forumers have.
Wouldn't it be appropriate to make our small voice heard, even if only within our own community?
After all, this tragedy affects everyone, politicians, sportsmen, workers, scientists ... and even simple spider lovers like us.
I apologise if my words may have offended the sensibilities of anyone here. If the staff deems it appropriate, please delete this thread.
Raf

Jonathan Neumann

• Aktive Mitarbeiter
Re: Thinking of our Ukrainian and Russian forumers
« Antwort #1 am: 2022-03-04 06:56:28 »
I am so tired of lies nowadays. Nobody expected that THIS could happen, and that idiot just conitnues. Ooh fuckl!

sorry for my rude words,
jo
CHAENA MONNA MOKOPUNG aus Afihla Majantja Vol 3.

Tinto von Matsieng, eines meiner Lieblingslieder

Raffaele Falato

Re: Thinking of our Ukrainian and Russian forumers
« Antwort #2 am: 2022-03-11 16:57:27 »
Good evening everyone.
Today a small smile has finally returned to my mouth.
I received an e-mail from Viktor.
He seems to be doing well, but asks for food, medicine and weapons for his people.
I replied that the whole world (or almost the whole world) is relentlessly sending the necessary aid; that, within our means, also my wife and I, together with all the inhabitants of Gorgoglione and two other small neighbouring villages, have sent a TIR overloaded with food and medicine to Ukraine (via Romania) and that another TIR will leave in a few days; that we cannot, however, send our personal weapons, because we might need them tomorrow.
Let's hope well.

@ all Russian forumers.
Please do not misunderstand my words.
I have nothing against the Russian people, who have been harassed for centuries by the madness of their leaders (like the Italians, for that matter).
But I, more than an Italian, am a Samnite, a descendant of the first people who proudly opposed the rule of imperial Rome.
Well, we Samnites are fond of repeating 'Better to die on our feet than to live on our knees'.  ;)
My contempt is only for the coward on duty, which History punctually proposes to us, and for his fat and rich minions.

Once again, I hope I have not offended or bored anyone.

Greetings from Southern Italy.
Raf